Welcome to TeleSign’s Enterprise documentation portal. Here you can find everything you need to get started with Enterprise TeleSign products. Check out SDKs in popular languages like C#, Java, Node.js, Python, Ruby and PHP or try one of the Quick Start guides. If you’ve already gotten your credentials, try out the API Explorer in the API Reference section.
Click a tab to read more about TeleSign’s Enterprise product offerings and navigate to content that gets you started with the product of your choice.
TeleSign’s SMS API allows you to build communications and account security messaging into web and mobile applications.
- Get Started - A summary of what’s available for the SMS API.
- Send an SMS - Send your first SMS right away and get a code snippet for it in the language of your choice.
- Obtain Transaction Status Results - After you send an SMS request, find out the status of your request.
- Implement with an SDK (Tutorials) - Code samples and instructions for using the SMS API with an SDK in Node.js, Python, Ruby, PHP, Java, or C#.
- SMS API Reference - check out the SMS API. If you have your TeleSign credentials try the API explorer or generate your own code snippet for an API call using the Code Gen feature.