When you send a POST request containing user phone numbers to the Bulk SMS subresource, TeleSign sends your SMS message to all provided numbers. NOTE: If you try this API out using the API Explorer, you will be billed for the transaction as you normally would.
Comma separated list of MSISDNs (maximum of 1000 per request) and respective session (optional) IDs. For example
This parameter is for message content.
You can submit a session id as a parameter of your request. If you choose to use this, you place the session id after the MSISDN by using a colon. You can see an example above for recipients, it’s the part after the colon and before the comma.
A string specifying a use case code. Choices include -
- ATCK - for use in a 2FA situation like updating an account or logging in
- BACF - for creating an account where the service may be vulnerable to bulk attacks and fraudsters
- BACS - for creating an account where the service may be vulnerable to bulk attacks or individual spammers
- CHBK - for use when someone is trying to buy something expensive or unusual and you want to verify it is really them
- CLDR - calendar event
- LEAD - for use in a situation where you require a person to enter personal information in order to obtain information about something like a loan or realty or school, and you want to check if the person is bogus or not
- OTHR - if you have a situation not addressed by other tags
- PWRT - for use in a situation where a password reset is required
- RESV - for use when you have end users making reservations and not showing up, and you want to be able to include phone verification in the loop
- RXPF - for use when you are trying to prevent prescription fraud
- SHIP - for use when you are sending a shipping notification
- THEF - for use when you are trying to prevent an end user from deactivating or redirecting a phone number in order to take over someone else’s identity
- TRVF - for use when you are transferring money and you want to check to see if it is approved by sending a text message or phone call to your end user. This is similar to CHBK, but is specifically for a money transaction
- UNKN - if you have a situation not addressed by other tags (same as OTHR)
This parameter allows you to set a specific Sender ID to be used on an SMS message sent to the end user.
The request succeeded.
|Status Code||Associated Text String||Description|
|293||Bulk request accepted||The bulk request was accepted by TeleSign|