Write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Number Masking API
Use the TeleSign Number Masking API to create anonymous, limited-duration communication sessions between two end users without disclosing their phone numbers to each other. Using masked phone numbers enhances privacy, enhances identity protection, and ensures conversations and transactions remain on-platform. You can draw phone numbers from our existing pool, or use existing phone numbers that you own.
Below are some common use cases where anonymous sessions are valuable:
- Food Delivery: Call between delivery driver and diner.
- Ride Sharing: Call between driver and passenger.
- Accommodation Rentals: Communication between leaser and renter.
- Recruiting: Communication between recruiter and job candidate.
- Get Started - Learn how to use the Numer Masking API, including general requirements and a list of all actions.
- Create Masked Session for SMS - Learn how to create an anonymous SMS session using the Number Masking API.
- Create Masked Session for Voice - Learn how to create an anonymous voice session using the Number Masking API.
- Obtain Transaction Status Results - Learn how to retrieve details about an anonymous SMS session.