Write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retrieve a List of Your Leased Numbers
After you lease numbers from TeleSign to use as sender or caller ids or both, you may want to review your leases. The
https://rest-ww.telesign.com/phone_numbers/leases endpoint of the Phone Numbers API can be used to retrieve a list containing all the phone numbers you leased from TeleSign.
If you have your credentials and access to the Phone Numbers API, you can try a test request in the Phone Numbers API Explorer below to see how retrieving a list of leased numbers works. You can also get a code snippet for the request.
If you did not yet lease any numbers, TeleSign recommends leasing at least one to try out this feature with. Otherwise nothing will be returned. The list only shows numbers you leased from TeleSign.
The Phone Numbers API Explorer is set up in the above example to retrieve a list of phone numbers you leased from TeleSign. To add your credentials and see the request run, do the following:
- Click the Auth [basic] tab and for Username add your customer ID. For Password add your API key.
- Click Send.
- Click the Code Generation tab and use the Language and Library drop-downs to choose the language you want your code snippet in.
You can learn more about this endpoint on the GET /leases page.
- The URI is
- You can authenticate with Basic (easiest to implement) and Digest
- Accept only UTF-8 encoded unicode characters as inputs
- Use Content-Type - application/x-www-form-urlencoded in request headers
This section offers some suggestions for next steps to take.