Write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TeleSign’s Voice API is a powerful and flexible JSON-RPC API that allows you to build application-to-person, person-to-application, and person-to-person voice calling into web and mobile applications.
You can do many things with this API, such as:
- Make, receive, and control calls - Programmatically control, make, receive, manage and route calls.
- Lease phone numbers and set caller ID - Easily buy and use phone numbers across many countries (120+) to receive inbound calls and to establish end-user recognizable caller IDs for outbound calls.
- Connect two parties - Design person-to-person calling experiences directly from an application to provide a two-way voice communications channel.
- Deliver secure, voice-based one-time passcodes (OTPs) - Verify users and transactions in real-time, anywhere in the world using out-of-band voice messaging.
- Collect digits (DTMF tones) - The ability to collect a series of DTMF digits during a phone call, prompting the user to take action, and immediately request returns.
- Stream audio - Play your own audio files during an active phone call for voice greetings, call scripts, notifications, branding messages and more and utilize Amazon Polly for text-to-speech through lifelike voices in a variety of languages.
- Text-to-speech with broad language support - Convert text into a voice-based message using text-to-speech (TTS). Provide a localized customer experience with TTS available in 26 languages & dialects (more than any competitive offering).
- Build interactive voice response (IVR) flows - Build easy-to-manage Interactive Voice Response (IVR) flows with DTMF key prompts to send callers through pre-selected call flows to reduce support costs, call transfers, and agent handling times (by approx. 60-80%).
- Number Masking - Use phone number masking to connect two parties without disclosing user identities, to maintain privacy and keep transactions “on-platform.”
- Survey after call - Automatically send surveys after calls to collect feedback from customers or clients.
- Record Calls - Record and retrieve recordings.
- Advanced phone number cleansing - Properly formats phone number entered by end-user for more reliable and secure call delivery, which improves deliverability by more than 10% in most markets.
- Traffic monitoring - TeleSign performs automated traffic monitoring to identify red flags and suspicious patterns, which helps protect businesses from International Revenue Share Fraud (IRSF) attacks.