Voice Verify API
TeleSign’s Voice Verify API is specifically designed and optimized for securely sending one-time passcodes (OTPs) in a voice message. You can create custom voice messages using text-to-speech in 26 different languages, or use pre-existing templates in a variety of languages.
- Send a Voice Message with an OTP
- Send a Voice Message with a Verification Code - Verify users with a voice message containing an OTP that you generate, or you allow TeleSign to generate for you. Use the API Explorer on this page to create a test request and generate a code snippet for the request.
- POST /v1/verify/call - Review the API reference page for the Voice Verify API.
- Send a Voice Message with a Verification Code Using an SDK - Choose an SDK in the language of your choice and send an OTP message.
- Buy a Caller ID
- Phone Numbers API - You can use TeleSign’s Phone Numbers API to buy phone numbers to use as caller IDs when you make calls to your customers to deliver an OTP.